For potential employees that have yet to confirm acceptance of the assignment offer, the pre-move tour can be of major importance in the decision-making process. High Class Relocation consultant guides your employee through introduction to the host city and its amenities, a housing and school review, cost of living and general expatriate lifestyle assimilation based on family dynamics. Upon the completion of the trip, your employee will be able to make an informed decision.
What is Included?
- Welcome packet with brochures and guidebooks
- Airport transfers
- Overview of living area – upon the housing criteria presented by the client
- Distance from office to living areas and schools/kindergartens
- Public transportation
- Hospitals & emergency services
- Child Care and schooling overview
- Orientation tour of the city showing the main areas, medical facilities, shopping areas, parks, museums, leisure facilities, government offices
- Relevant information based on employee’s needs and special requirements